The Lovemongers

The Lovemongers

Thursday, March 22, 2007

Learn from the best!

Winter 2007 - Join Sue in the classroom at Shoreline Community College in Shoreline, WA.Survey of Music Recording/Publishing Business - Wednesdays, Thursdays & Fridays, 3:30-5:20 PM The Craft of Songwriting, Part 1 - Mondays, 3:00-4:50 PM The Craft of Songwriting, Part 2 - Mondays, 5:30-7:20 PM

Summer 2007 - Songwriting Workshop, Shaw Island, WAJuly 27-29 & August 10-12Check www.songandword.com for more details.I return to idyllic Shaw Island in the San Juans (late July/early August) for two weekend workshops. Songwriting, Part One and Songwriting, Part Two, which is a reunion of last year’s group. Last year we sold out and it was one of THE great weekends of my teaching life. I especially loved listening to new songs and giving feedback in the “one on ones” sessions I had with each songwriter. This one is

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Dee!

Thanks so much for posting my classes and kind words. Time for the spring schedule now. (I'll get it to you.) I love the fact that there's a Connie page in the world and love visiting.

Sue